Saturday, September 27, 2014

Floral changeover!



The seasons in Perth change and move along without any real drama.. apart from the days getting longer or shorter it's the flowers that epitomize the change for me. When I can buy a bunch of fab freesias for a few dollars, pop them in an old jam jar and sit them on my kitchen windowsill to enjoy their spring fragrance each time I wash the dishes, am I the only one without a dishwasher, that's spring pour moi :) in summer it's roses! Do you have a flower or something apart from snow and rain that symbolizes each new season for you? Bon weekend, take care and stay safe..
Join James here to see more reflections around the world..


4 comments:

  1. Me, Grace - I´m also a dishwasher... and I hate being one, too! We don´t have the space, bu-huu.
    And, sorry to bring in the word, but here it is: snowdrop - in my parent´s garden they came to say winter is over! Always loved them, sadly here I haven´t seen one yet, now that you mention it! Gotta ask Bro to give me some, maybe they make it over here?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sparkling blue skies and Trade Winds mean winter!


    ALOHA from Honolulu
    ComfortSpiral
    =^..^= . <3 . >< } } (°>

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yellow flowers photograph so well! I'd spend my last nickel on flowers and really miss the sight of them growing in my neighbors' yards during the winter season. My husband LOVES our new dishwasher (it's his pride. . .imagine?!) and he refuses to let me touch it SO I am truly without a dishwasher!!

    ReplyDelete