Sunday, June 19, 2016

Lofty reflections...



Yesterday was the perfect Perth winter day, the skies were blue and the weather a crisp 17C, parfait! I've wanted to stop and take a shot of the architecture above every time I pass but always seem to be in a rush. Yesterday I made time but here's the thing, I'm going to leave you to guess what it might be and will show more tomorrow, believe me when I say it really is an astounding sight! Oh ok, I'll straighten it up for you.. there, did that help :)  Happy Sunday, take care and stay safe...


21 comments:

  1. Those are terrific reflections, Grace. Well seen and photographed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't guess what it is. I'll have to wait until tomorrow, Grace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful reflections you have there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have no clue, but I'm impressed with the colors and with your composition. Very impressive !

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are SOARING photographically lately!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't even guess. Its harder than 'spot Grace's reflection'.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Winter sounds nicer than our Summer. Too cold and rainy for me today so I stayed indoors all day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't know what it is, Grace, but it looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such wonderful blue skies, and what reflections too!

    Hope your weekend is going well

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning perspective. A sense of rising art.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning perspective. A sense of rising art.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great reflection. We have the same "summer" temperatures here 17 C!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'll have to wait for all to be revealed but, I do like the abstract look of that reflection.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I always love your reflections photos, Grace!

    ReplyDelete
  15. refection pictures take in a paralel dimension... cool.. ew

    ReplyDelete
  16. At first it looked like Edith Cowan uni, but I don't think it is. More great shots. Take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. A beautiful winter day with time to do some amazing photography!

    ReplyDelete