Monday, November 28, 2016

Rats!



I know right! First spiders, then snakes and now... rats! The '20th Century Cocktail' sipping rodents part of a collaboration piece seen on the wall of the 'no frills and faintly divey' Good Shepard Small Bar, in Leederville. Spotted while enjoying coffee and the best ever almond croissant across the lane in Francois. Hope you had/are having a super weekend, happy Monday, take care and stay safe.. P.s. I promise there will be no 'nasties' of any kind tomorrow :)
 Click here to see more Monday Murals from around the world..  


22 comments:

  1. I think that second rat has had one too many martinis. That's a cute mural. That almond croissant sounds heavenly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can get along with most critters, even non-venomous snakes, but rats I dislike - it's a visceral thing. Little white ones aren't too bad, but why not a little white bunny rabbit?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The presence of rats doesn't sound nice but these are actually cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rats aren't great but I like the way they are depicted in the mural.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not your kind of beasties, Grace.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha! love these trouble makers G!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, dat dirty rat....
    Neat murals Grace

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like this mural. Pretty cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oooh, good thing they are only on the pics. would have scared the hell out of me if real haha.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is a very colourful mural despite the subject...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute mural, although I'm not a fan of rats!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. that little drunk rat is kind of cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well, that second rat sure will get a headache, Grace ;-)
    Cute murals. Not that I like rats, though.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like these ...for some reason there is something cute about them!

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  15. The mural actually makes rats look cute!

    ReplyDelete