Friday, November 4, 2016

The day I fell in love.. with Bob!



Maybe not as elegant as the Andalusian beauty I showed yesterday but oh my, how tall, strong and handsome is Bob! A thirteen year old, 17HH black Shire horse Bob stole my heart last Sunday. Once afraid of horses, now I am smitten.. hopefully not bitten :) Bob was so patient while I snapped away. As 'leading man' of many weddings with 'Charming Carriages' (please take a look at the wedding photos on the link, he really is too beautiful) he has had a lot of 'patience' practice :) Bob, along with June, Toffee and Johnny are the Swan Valley Wagon Tour team that delights tourists and locals alike with a variety of wagon trips.. the Kings Park tour sounds like a must for visitors, and maybe me also just so that I can have another rendezvous with Bob :) Happy Friday, take care and stay safe... P.s. did you notice the jaunty mustache Bob is sporting!


23 comments:

  1. So pretty. I had no idea they had Kings Park tours with a horse carriage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bob is into feathers? Too bad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big and tall horses like Bob are a delight to see, I totally agree with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bob is one very elegant creature and I'm glad the two of you have become fast friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun! Bob simply steals the show in those wedding photos. I can see how you fell in love so quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am not keen on horses but draught horses always seem to have such good temperaments and it seems Bob is not an exception.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, he is beautiful! I'm in love with Bob, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another fine horse. They all make the quarter horses I used to have look so plain.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Excellent top picture.
    Much better horse than yesterdays poncy one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bob is certainly a handsome fellow. I can see why you fell for him Grace!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I adore those powerful horses. In medieval times they carried the knights in their heavy armour. Beautiful portrait of a lovely horse.

    ReplyDelete
  12. He has a very friendly face, I think he likes you..

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bob - what a name for such a big fella, Grace :-)
    The hooves are really impressive. And such a friendly face, cute.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I see why you fell in love. Bob is beautiful. And so is his tack.
    So glad you became a horse-lover now.

    ReplyDelete
  15. It is easy to become a horse lover with such a handsome animal.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Seriously who wouldn't feel in love with Bob....hahaha

    ReplyDelete